Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What is Alabama Fertility Update?

When I first set up a Web site for my clinic, I thought it might be useful to have a link that would enable me to easily update patients on recent developments in my practice and the field of reproductive endocrinology/infertility. Hence, this blog. If others find some value in this site, so much the better. I have always tried to learn from my patients, and perhaps I will learn something here as well.

After I decided to set up this site, I typed "infertility blog" into Google. Lo and behold, one such blog popped up, published by my friend and colleague Dr. Fred Licciardi. I highly recommend you visit his site by clicking here. If you are interested in learning more about my practice, please go to my Web site at www. alabamafertility.com.

Disclaimer:

To paraphrase TV and radio broadcaster Hugh Downs, "looking for medical advice on the Internet is like looking for medical advice on the street. One never knows whether the source of information is reliable or trustworthy." I always encourage patients to search the Internet for medical information, but please don't consider this or any other source a replacement for seeing a doctor.

MPS

1 comment:

Heather Klusendorf Stewart said...

I am a new patient who will be coming to your office for the first time at the end of the month (March), and I really appreciate that you have blog. This is awesome for information and discussion. I already feel good about making the decision to see you as our doctor while on our pregnancy journey.